Small Group Training
What is Small Group Training?
Small Group Training is similar to 1-on-1 Training, except you are training with 2 or 3 of your friends or family. You get to split the cost of the session amongst the people in the group.
The session is run according to what the groups goals are, so it’s best to find people with similar fitness goals. For example weight loss, strength or increased fitness levels.
Why Small Group Training?
- More economical – Personal Training provides the most personal attention and greatest opportunity to succeed. Some people, however, may find that Small Group Training fits into their budget better and still gives them the attention they need.
- Variety – By working with a knowledgeable fitness professional, your workouts will change/evolve as you progress, preventing hitting a plateau and boredom.
- Motivation – Having someone exercising right beside you can push you a little harder than you might do on your own.
- Camaraderie – Let’s face it, workouts love company. Sharing the workout enhances the experience for participants.
- Support – Both the Trainer and other participants are there to help you get through the challenges of the workout and the obstacles in life.
- Greater focus – There’s no time to let your mind wander with a Trainer keeping tight programming and watching your every move.
- Fun – Yes, fun. The right exercise program done with friends can definitely be fun.
- Adherence – Research shows that members that are involved in programs are more likely stick with it. With all of the previously listed benefits, how could you not want to keep coming back?
Results – When you stick with a well constructed program, you will get the results.